John Mayberry Jr. hit a three-run homer during a six-run first inning and the Phillies held on for a 9-8 win over the Twins. Trevor Plouffe and Josh Willingham launched solo homers for Minnesota. Starter P.J. Walters allowed four runs without recording an out in the first to fall to 2-and-2. Walters had to leave the game with right shoulder stiffness. Scott Diamond gets the nod opposite Joe Blanton in tonight’s series finale. Catch all the action on 860 AM KNUJ and SAM 107.3.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants
- Wolves Reach Agreement in Principle with Rick Adelman as Team’s Next Head Coach