A 24-year-old New Ulm man has been charged with criminal sexual conduct for an alleged sexual encounter with a 14-year-old girl. Cody Richard Robinson was charged with the felony 3rd-degree criminal sexual conduct count on Monday in Brown County Court. The allegations against him stemmed from an informant telling police that the sister of the victim had detailed the encounter between the girl and Robinson. Police investigators then interviewed the 14-year-old and her sister. Robinson has denied having any sexual contact with the alleged victim.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Art Groups Awarded Grants
- Wolves Reach Agreement in Principle with Rick Adelman as Team’s Next Head Coach
- Baby suckles directly from cow for milk