A 24-year-old New Ulm man has been charged with criminal sexual conduct for an alleged sexual encounter with a 14-year-old girl. Cody Richard Robinson was charged with the felony 3rd-degree criminal sexual conduct count on Monday in Brown County Court. The allegations against him stemmed from an informant telling police that the sister of the victim had detailed the encounter between the girl and Robinson. Police investigators then interviewed the 14-year-old and her sister. Robinson has denied having any sexual contact with the alleged victim.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today