The City of Morgan is holding it’s annual City and Country Days festival all weekend. The celebration kicked off on Friday, and continues all day today (SAT) and Sunday. Today’s highlights include volleyball, softball and bean bag tournaments throughout the day, inflatables for the kids, live music beginning at 3pm at Vernon Park, a pork chop dinner from 5 to 7:30, and a street dance starting at 9pm. Sunday’s City and Country Days highlights include a “Human Foosball” game beginning at 1pm, Water Wars, inflatables from 1 to 4, and more. Other local area communities with summer festivals taking place this weekend include Lake Crystal with Duck Days, Arlington Town and Country Days, and Mountain Lake’s Pow-Wow.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year