The Mankato City Council on Monday approved a resolution that ends the city’s tax levy for funding the Blue Earth County library system. Mankato and Blue Earth County have been unable to reach a joint powers agreement, so the county will now be forced to confront the issue of how to pay for the $516,000 annual library budget. The Blue Earth County Board will be discussing the issue today (TUE).
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM