Two people were hospitalized Thursday afternoon after a plane crash in the City of Hutchinson. The single-engine homebuilt airplane crash-landed at the Hutchinson Municipal Airport at around 3:45pm Thursday. The plane’s occupants, David Wayne Walters of Oregon and Jean Louise Galloway of North Carolina were taken to Hutchinson Area Health Care after being treated at the scene. Emergency responders say that both were conscious and alert following the crash, and their injuries were non life-threatening. The Federal Aviation Administration and Hutchinson police will investigate the crash.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year