A 12-year-old girl that was struck by an SUV in Chanhassen on Wednesday has died from her injuries. Aimee Trudeau was reportedly walking her bike across Highway 101 at about 4:30pm when she was hit. An 18-year-old man performed CPR on the girl, and she was taken to the Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis. Her family says she passed away Thursday. The driver is reportedly cooperating with authorities, and no arrests have been made. Residents of the area where the accident occurred say that speeding vehicles have been an issue there for some time.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home