A Hermantown High School assistant golf coach faces a gross misdemeanor charge for allegedly providing beer and wine coolers to some of the team’s players following the state high school golf tournament in Jordan recently. 26-year-old Kyle Ernst faces one count of furnishing alcohol to someone under 21. He was booked into the Scott County Jail and released on Thursday. Ernst reportedly told police that members of the golf team were upset about losing the state tournament by one stroke and he admitted going to a store and purchasing wine coolers and beer for them while they were staying in Shakopee.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today