New Ulm City Councilor Ruth Ann Webster filed for re-election on Tuesday. Webster represents New Ulm’s 1st Ward, and has served on the city council for 12 years. She is an attorney who has been working part-time with Southern Minnesota Legal Services, which provides free legal services and advice to low-income clients. She’ll reportedly be retiring from those duties at the end of October. Other New Ulm residents that have filed for city council seats include Lisa Fischer in the 2nd Ward and Chuck Hanson for the 3rd Ward. The filing period to run for elected office this year continues through 5pm next Tuesday.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!