A southern Minnesota woman faces the possibility of 10 more years in federal prison for allegedly strangling another inmate with a rope. 45-year-old Felecia Thomas of Waseca was indicted Wednesday on one count of assault with a dangerous weapon. The indictment alleges that Thomas used a rope from a laundry bag to assault an inmate last June at the federal women’s prison in Waseca. The victim survived. Thomas is now currently incarcerated at a federal medical center in Texas.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!