Two St. Peter residents were injured Saturday night after the motorcycle they were riding collided with a pickup truck. It happened at just after 11pm on Highway 99 in Le Sueur County. 44-year-old Patrick Caddell was the driver of the 1997 Suzuki motorcycle, and was attempting to pass the Ford F-150 pickup truck in a no-passing zone when the truck went to make a left turn and the cycle smashed into it’s side. Caddell suffered minor injuries in the crash, but his passenger, 26-year-old Shauna Vanderlinde of St. Peter received a serious, but non life-threatening, leg injury. Both were taken to the Mankato Mayo Hospital for treatment. The driver of the pickup, 43-year-old Thomas Ziemer of Le Sueur was not hurt.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today