The Minnesota State Senate has passed a bill for a new stadium for the Vikings. According to the “Star Tribune,” plans for a new stadium were approved after 11 hours of debate. The Senate made significant changes to the proposal. The revised bill now needs to go to a conference committee, then back to both the House and Senate for passage before it gets to Governor Mark Dayton.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today