The New Ulm District 88 School Board will vote on placing 5 teachers on an unrequested leave of absence during it’s meeting this (THU) evening. The contract reductions for the 5 teachers would go into effect on June 30th. The school board will also vote on the adoption of a health and safety plan required by the state, and hear a report on federally-mandated changes in the district’s food service program next school year. This evening’s New Ulm School Board meeting starts at 7pm at the District Administrative Center in New Ulm.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!