A New Ulm woman has been charged with credit card fraud and theft after allegedly making over $200 worth of charges on a stolen card. 25-year-old Tina A. Horner was charged with the gross misdemeanor and misdemeanor counts this week in Brown County Court. The owner of the card reported it stolen after noticing around $232 worth of unauthorized transactions at several New Ulm businesses. New Ulm Police then obtained surveillance video from the businesses showing Horner making the transactions. She has since admitted to stealing 2 wedding rings worth more than $300 as well and then pawning them in Mankato.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today