(All Ceremonies Take Place On Monday)
* NEW ULM: The Parade starts at 9am at St. Mary’s Church and travels north on GERMAN STREET to 5th North. The observance at the Soldier’s Rest Section of the city cemetery starts at 10am, with MC Marsha Bryant. The Gettysburg Address will be read by MVL Graduate Hunter Holden, and the Memorial Address by NUHS Graduate Stefan “Zack” Holmquist. Musical selections by the Municipal Band and Concord Singers, and a Salute by the New Ulm Battery will take place as well. In case of rain the services will be held at the New Ulm Civic Center at 10am.
* ARLINGTON: Program at 9am at Arlington Memorial Park. Speaker will be Army National Guard Sgt. Jeromy Eotvos.
* BELLE PLAINE: Program at 11am at Veterans Park. Speaker is US Army Veteran Francis “Fritz” Flicek. With rain the program will be held at Chatfield Elementary School.
* BELVIEW: Program at 9:30am at Odeon Hall. Address by Roger Cooper. Services follow at the Belview & Rock Dell Cemeteries.
* BIRD ISLAND: Program at 8:45am at the public school auditorium. Address by Paul Setzephandt.
* BROWNTON: Service at 10am at Oak Grove Cemetery. Speaker is Scott Nokes.
* CLEMENTS: Service at 10am at the American Legion. Speaker is Air Force Veteran Cletus Utz.
* FAIRFAX: Observance at 9am at Memorial Park Grandstand. Speaker is VFW Commander Dan Meyer.
* FRANKLIN: Observance at 9:30am at Cedar Mt. elementary. Speaker is Joel Harmoning.
* GAYLORD: Program at 10am at the Veteran’s Memorial. Speaker is Rev. Robert A. Holmbeck. With rain the program will be held at the Legion Auditorium. Prior to the program, observances will be held at Trinity Lutheran Cemetery at 9am & Norwegian Grove Cemetery at 9:30am.
* GIBBON: Service at 9am at the GFW Elementary Gym. The annual Children’s March will follow the service, along with a potluck lunch at the Community Center at 11am.
* GLENCOE: Service at 10am at GSL High School Auditorium. Speaker is US Navy Reservist James Wilmot.
* GREEN ISLE: Tributes will be held at 4 local cemeteries beginning at 8:30am. Program at 10am at the Green Isle Community School. Speaker is Rev. Erwin “Mick” Sprengeler.
* HANSKA: Program at 10:30 am at the Hanska Community Center. A potluck meal will follow.
* HENDERSON: Parade starts at 11am, travels down Main Street to the Minnesota New Country School and north to Bender Park for the 11:15am Program. Speaker is Sibley County Veteran Service Officer Lisa Klenk.
* LAFAYETTE: Service begins at 10am in the Lafayette Mini-Park. If it rains the program is at the Community Center. Address by Rev. Todd Nelson.
* LAKE CRYSTAL: Service at 9:30am at the Lake Crystal Cemetery. With rain the service will be at the LCWM Secondary School Cafetorium.
* LAMBERTON: Service at 10:30am at Veterans Memorial Park on Main Street. Speakers include Boys & Girls State recipients Taylor Vollmer & Katie Halter.
* LUCAN: Program at 6:30pm at the Community Hall. Address by Retired Army Sgt. 1st Class Thomas Schilling.
* MADELIA: Observances begin at 9am with a Wreath-Laying at the Veterans Memorial, the Parade starts at 9:30am at Madelia Elementary & travels west on 1st Street NE to Benzel Avenue NW to Main Street back to Adams Avenue NE back to the school. The program follows in the school. If it rains the Parade is cancelled & the Program starts at 9:45am. The Address will be given by Lt. Col. Glenn Christensen.
* MILROY: Program at 10am at the school. Address by Don Pals. A Parade to the City Park & Veterans Memorial and a Service in the park will follow the program at the school.
* MORGAN: Service at 10:30am at Gil-Mor Manor.
* NEW AUBURN: Service at 11am at High Island Cemetery. Speaker is Rev. Brad Danielson.
* NICOLLET: Service at 11am in the Nicollet City Park. A 2pm Service will be held at Hebron Cemetery as well. With rain both services take place at the Legion Friendship Hall.
* NORWOOD YOUNG AMERICA: Program at 10am at Central Elementary School. Speaker is Former Carver County Veteran Service Officer Daniel Steinhagen. Ceremonies at area cemeteries take place beginning at 8am at the E&R Church, followed by St. John’s United in Bongards at 8:30, and a 9:30 service at Ascension Catholic Cemetery.
* PLATO: Service at 9am at the Plato Community Hall. Speaker is 1st Sgt. Tim Lehrke.
* RAPIDAN: Service at 9am at the Rapidan Memorial Park.
* REDWOOD FALLS: Program starts at 6:30pm in the PAC. Address Redwood County Veteran Service Officer Martin Caraway. US Senator Amy Klobuchar is scheduled to be present as well.
* SANBORN: Program and dedication of the new Veterans Memorial at 10am at the Memorial. Speaker is Redwood County Veteran Service Officer Martin Caraway. In case of rain the program will be held at the Sanborn Legion.
* SEAFORTH: Program at 10am at Legion Hall. Speaker is Deacon Michael McKeown, Services also being held at the Lutheran & Catholic Cemeteries.
* SLEEPY EYE: Flag Raising at 9am at the Servicemen’s Club, as well as programs at St. Mary’s, Home & Leavenworth Cemeteries.
* SPRINGFIELD: Service at 5pm at Springfield Public School. MC is Legionnaire John Moritz, Speaker is Senior Airman Gabrielle Cohrs.
* ST. JAMES: Program at 10am at the Memorial Park Band Shelter. Speaker is National Guard Lt. Nathan Johnson.
* STORDEN: Service at 10:30am at the Storden Civic Center. Address by Retired US Navy Lt. Henry Baulisch. Immediately following the Civic Center service will be a Service In The Park.
* ST. PETER: Service at 10:30am at Minnesota Square Park. MC is Windy Block, Address by Dr. William Shores. Congressman Tim Walz is scheduled speak as well.
* TRUMAN: Program at 10am at the Truman Elementary Auditorium.
* VESTA: Program at 7:30pm at the Community Hall. Address by Laura Olson. Services at the Vesta & Holy Name Cemeteries will follow.
* WABASSO: Program at 10am at the school. Address by Pastor Dennis Brech.
* WALNUT GROVE: Program at 9:30am at the elementary school. Address by Pastor Kenneth Haack.
* WANDA: Program at 10:30am at Wanda Legion Hall. Address by Father Todd Petersen.
* WINTHROP: Honor Guard Salutes at area cemeteries include: Clear Lake Methodist & Bismark Lutheran-7:40am, Clear Lake Lutheran-7:50am, Tabor-7:45am, St. Peters-Moltke-8am, Clear Lake Baptist-8:05am, Augustana Lutheran & Gibbon Catholic-8:15am, Gibbon City-8:25am & Immanuel Lutheran-Gibbon-8:30am. The Parade begins at 10:15am at 2nd & Main Streets, arrives at the Cemetery at 10:30. With rain the 10:30 program will be held at the GFW High School Gymnasium. Speaker is Pastor Bob Miner.