The National Weather Service has confirmed that it was a tornado that hit the ground in Faribault County on Friday. The EF-0 rated twister was on the ground for about four miles near the town of Kiester. The tornado had wind speeds of 75-miles-an-hour, and tore down three barns and several outbuildings and sheds, as well as knocking down some power poles. No injuries were reported.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM