An Ellendale man suffered serious injuries after losing control of his motorcycle in Le Sueur County Monday afternoon. The accident happened at just after 4pm on Highway 60. 28-year-old Matthew Christensen lost control of his 1999 Harley Davidson motorcycle and the bike went into the ditch. Christensen was flown to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester. His injuries are said to be non life-threatening.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!