The NFLPA is filing a collusion lawsuit in Minnesota against the league. The union is claiming league owners conspired to keep player salaries down in the uncapped year of 2010. The NFL says the lawsuit is prohibited by the new collective bargaining agreement and an agreement signed by players’ attorneys last August.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today