The Carver County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after a body was found in a residence in the City of Mayer Sunday afternoon. Authorities were called to the home on the 2500 block of River Bend Trail in Mayer for a mental health call at shortly after 1pm Sunday. Upon arrival deputies found an adult male with an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound. The incident remains under investigation, and the name of the victim has not been released at this time.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today