A Walnut Grove woman was injured in a car crash on Highway 68 east of Milroy Monday evening. 55-year-old Sandra Hancock was driving a Saturn Vue eastbound on 68 when a westbound Chevy Silverado went to turn off the highway and struck the Saturn at just after 5:30pm. Hancock was taken to the Marshall Hospital with what authorities say are non life-threatening injuries. She was wearing a seatbelt. The driver of the Silverado, 42-year-old Dennis VanDeputte of Tracy was not hurt. Alcohol was detected in his system. Both vehicles were totaled. The crash remains under investigation.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants
- Wolves Reach Agreement in Principle with Rick Adelman as Team’s Next Head Coach