An 82-year-old New Ulm man was seriously injured in a car crash Monday afternoon. The accident happened at around 1:10pm Monday at the intersection of Madison Avenue and Carver Road on the east end of Mankato. A Dodge Durango driven by 29-year-old Ryan Finch of Eagle Lake was eastbound on Madison Avenue when it collided with a Chevy Silverado driven by the New Ulm man. The Silverado then accelerated through the north ditch and collided with several trees. The New Ulm man was taken to the Mankato Mayo Hospital intensive care unit. His injuries are said to be life-threatening, and his name is being withheld pending the notification of family. Finch was hospitalized with non life-threatening injuries. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year