The National Transportation Safety Board is now investigating the motor home crash in Kansas that killed five members of a Minnesota family. The agency is investigating laws that allowed a 17-year-old to drive the 57,000-pound vehicle which ended up in a ravine off Interstate-35. Five members of the Kerber family of Jordan and New Prague died and 13 others were injured in the crash while returning to Minnesota after a trip to Texas.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today