Minnesota National Guard Soldiers from the 1st Battalion 125th Field Artillery will be returning home to New Ulm and St. Peter this Sunday, following a 9-month deployment to Kuwait. Members of both communities are encouraged to line the streets to welcome home and show support for the Soldiers and their families. The busses will be arriving in St. Peter at approximately 5:45pm Sunday. They will be traveling south on Highway 169 before turning right on West Jefferson Avenue, right on South Washington Avenue and right on Saint Julien Street. In New Ulm the soldiers’ busses will arrive in town at approximately 6:30pm Sunday. They will come from the north via Highway 15 and turn onto North Minnesota Street to drive through downtown New Ulm. They will then turn right on 2nd Street South and drive down State Street to 5th North before proceeding south on Broadway to the New Ulm Armory. Keep it tuned to KNUJ for any updates on the troops arrival home!
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year