Paralyzed high school hockey player Jack Jablonski of Benilde-St. Margaret’s will throw out the ceremonial first pitch tonight at the Twins-Red Sox game at Target Field. Jablonski wrote on his Twitter account that his younger brother Max would accompany him to the mound tonight. He also wrote that the first 13-thousand fans would receive a “Jabby” wrist band. Jablonski left a rehab center last week after suffering a severe neck injury during a December 30th junior varsity game.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today