A former Glencoe businessman and his wife have been ordered to pay $20,000 over the next 2 years in a settlement agreement. The owners of the former Glencoe Garden Center, Bryan and Joyce Koepp were accused of taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from family, neighbors, and fellow business owners, and were seeking Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in federal court. Nearly 45 victims came forward in and around the Glencoe area, along with creditors including banks, credit card companies, and other agencies, claiming that the Koepps swindled them out of almost $1.5-million. The settlement requires the Koepps to pay the $20,000 over 2 years in $600 dollar payments per month for the first year and then just-over a thousand dollars per-month until paid in full.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year