A southern Minnesota man lost overnight while snowmobiling in northern Minnesota has been found with severe injuries. The St. Louis County Sheriff’s Office says that 41-year-old John Bastian of Mankato was riding with a group of snowmobilers Friday evening on the Arrowhead Snowmobile Trail near Cook when he apparently got separated from the group. After he failed to show up at his destination he was reported missing. A passer-by on the trail called 911 Saturday morning at about 9am to report that he’d found Bastian. He has been hospitalized with unspecified injuries.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year