A Morton woman has died from her injuries after being hit by a van on the Lower Sioux Reservation Monday night. 54-year-old Mary L. Smith was a pedestrian on Redwood County Road 24 when she was hit by a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country van at approximately 8:40pm. The van was owned by the Sunset Funeral Association of Echo, and was driven by 38-year-old Alan L. Hillestad of Morton. The accident remains under investigation.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today