The Minnesota Department of Transportation has chosen it’s preferred alignments for completing the four-lane expansion of Highway 60 from St. James to Windom. There are 3 segments of the highway that will be expanded over the next several years. The selected alignments for the upcoming projects include new eastbound lanes to the south of existing lanes between Butterfield and St. James, to be constructed beginning next year, new eastbound lanes to the south of existing lanes between Mountain Lake and Butterfield, to be constructed beginning in 2015, and the final segment of Windom to Mountain Lake, with construction planned for 2017. A roundabout at Highway 71 in Windom is also being considered. More information on the Highway 60 expansion, include preferred alignment mapping is available on the Mn/DOT website.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today