A 5-year-old child is recovering after being run over during a local St. Patrick’s Day parade over the weekend. The incident happened on Saturday in the City of St. Peter. Authorities are providing few details on the accident at this time, but do say that the child was taken to the hospital by an ambulance, and is expected to be okay.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year