Blood drives are being held in several communities around the area this week as Red Cross Month draws to a close. Blood is a perishable product, so the supply must be constantly replenished, and one unit of blood can save up to three lives. The American Red Cross Bloodmobile has 3 stops around the area today (MON). Eligible donors can Give The Gift of Life at the Le Sueur Community Center from 9am to 2pm, Madelia High School from Noon to 6, and the Olivia National Guard Armory from 1 to 7. On Tuesday there’s a blood drive at the Prairie Lutheran School in Fairfax from 1 to 7 as well, and on Thursday you can give blood at the American Bar and Grill in Hector from 1 to 7. For more information on giving blood call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE or log on towww.redcrossblood.org.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home