A Silver Lake man accused of murdering his girlfriend made an appearance in court recently. 42-year-old David Muniz Bustos is facing a 2nd-degree murder charge for allegedly stabbing 40-year-old Dominga Limon of Glencoe at her residence during an argument between the two in February. Bustos was arrested by Glencoe Police shortly after the incident while running down a Glencoe street. Limon died two days later at the Hennepin County Medical Center. Bustos will now be back in court for an omnibus hearing on April 20th, at which time he may enter a plea. He remains in custody in the McLeod County Jail, with bail set at $750,000.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today