Investigators have ruled out foul play in the death of a 21-year-old Redwood Falls native found dead in a dorm room at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology last week. Brian Anderson was a junior at MIT and a member of the wrestling team. He was found dead in his room at around noon last Monday. Authorities say the death does not appear suspicious, and school officials also quickly dismissed the possibility that Anderson had killed himself. Two MIT students have committed suicide this school year. Autopsy results on Anderson are still pending. His funeral took place on Saturday in Belview.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today