A Montgomery man was hit by a semi-truck Friday morning while walking along Highway 19 east of New Prague. The state patrol says that 40-year-old Alex Pettman was walking westbound along the highway when he apparently ran out into traffic at just after 11am and was hit by the eastbound Freightliner semi. Pettman was taken to North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale. His injuries are said to be non life-threatening. The driver of the semi was not hurt.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today