Flu activity remains low around the state. Only six people were hospitalized with the flu and no deaths were reported over the course of the latest reporting week. The state Health Department says only two schools reported flu-like outbreaks as well, and there were no outbreaks reported in the state’s nursing homes. A total of 3 people have died from influenza-related complications in Minnesota since the start of the flu season.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM