Southern Minnesota Congressman Tim Walz is urging the leadership in the House to hold an up or down vote on the bipartisan Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act. The US Senate voted 93-2 Monday evening to move the STOCK Act forward for debate, and passage is expected by week’s end. Walz says any obstruction of legislation that would end insider trading in Congress is shameful. The STOCK Act would prevent members of Congress, their employees and families from using privileged information to enrich themselves or others.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today