The Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting is only 2 weeks away. It takes place Thursday, February 2nd, and chamber officials say it promises to be a very exciting evening. This year there will reportedly be an individual competition rather than business competition. There will also be several door prizes handed out throughout the evening. The annual Spirit of Springfield Award will be presented to Ken Koll during the annual meeting as well in honor of his work around the community and volunteerism. Reservations and ticket money for the event should be turned into the Springfield Chamber Office by Thursday, January 26th.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year