The Redwood County Board recently approved pay raises for some county officials, other than the county commissioners themselves. Redwood County elected officials, including the county attorney, sheriff, and recorder will all receive a 3% pay raise this year. The pay hike includes a 2.5% percent step increase and a .5% cost of living raise. County commissioner wages were frozen in place for the 3rd year in a row. 2012 per-diem rates for Redwood County Commissioners will remain the same as the previous year as well.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year