Today (MON) is the deadline for Norwood Young America residents to apply for a vacant city council seat. Norwood Young America City Councilor Chad Eischens submitted his resignation recently, and the council will now appoint a replacement to complete the final year of his term. To qualify for the appointment, applicants must be at least 21 years of age and reside within the city limits. Applications are available at Norwood Young America City Hall or on the city’s website, and must be turned in by the end of the business day today. The appointment will then be made during the council’s meeting this evening. The seat will be on the ballot next November as well.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today