The New Ulm Park and Rec Commission accepted a $25,000 donation on Monday. The money comes from an anonymous donor, and will be used for future work as well as Americans with Disabilities Act upgrades to the amphitheater in German Park. A plaque recognizing the donor will be installed upon the project’s completion. The money must be returned if the project does not occur. In other business during it’s meeting on Monday, Park and Rec commissioners approved a new $4 per-pair fee for skate sharpening at the New Ulm Civic Center. The charge is intended to provide additional income, and was proposed after the use of the City’s service became significant on evenings and weekends.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today