Worthington High School’s Trojan statue is missing. The Worthington Police Department says the statue disappeared over the weekend. It was reported missing at 9am Saturday and was likely taken in the early morning hours. The statue has been in countless photos with Worthington High School students and has been the subject of more than one prank over the years. The metal statue stands about 6 feet tall and normally stands by the front lobby of the high school. It has been part of the school decor for about 40 years.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Scott County Fair
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones