The GFW School Board will be starting the search for a new superintendent for the district in the near future after learning that current GFW Superintendent Tony Boyer will not be returning next school year. Boyer informed the school board of his decision during it’s recent meeting. The part-time superintendent has been dealing with health issues recently. He told the board that he feels the position should be posted as a full-time superintendent-elementary school principal job for next fall. The position will be posted for a month. During the meeting, Boyer thanked everyone for their support, prayers and well wishes during his illness.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today