An informational meeting to discuss a proposed permanent flood levee for the City of New Ulm is taking place this (THU) evening at the New Ulm Community Center. The purpose of the meeting will be to review the status of the design phase of the $1.9 million project. The discussion will be led by engineering firm Bolton and Menk. The city’s land appraiser and real estate agent will also be on hand. No information regarding the financing of the project will be discussed at this time. The public meeting begins at 7pm today in the Cafetorium of the New Ulm Community Center at 600 North German Street.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today