One of the most dangerous intersections in McLeod County will be converted into a “roundabout” next year. The McLeod County Highway Department has announced that a roundabout will be constructed at the intersection of Highway 15 and Airport Road on the south end of Hutchinson in 2013 for a cost of $1.2-million. The county will pay about $54,000 of that price tag, with state and federal dollars covering the rest. Crash data for the intersection was reportedly the biggest factor in the decision to build a roundabout.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM