The Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign raised nearly $15,000 in Brown County this past holiday season. Bellringers were on the job from just after Thanksgiving through the month of December, and a grand total of $14,963.35-cents worth of donations was collected. The organizers of the Brown County Red Kettle Campaign thank everyone who donated their time as bell ringers, as well as those that made the donations in the kettles. Red Kettle location sponsors included: Hy-Vee, Cashwise, K-Mart, Perkins and Burger King in New Ulm and Tauer’s Super Valu in Springfield.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants
- Wolves Reach Agreement in Principle with Rick Adelman as Team’s Next Head Coach