Three people were injured in a car crash at the intersection of Highways 14 and 15 just north of New Ulm Wednesday afternoon. The collision at the Y” occurred at about 3:45pm Wednesday. A northbound Chevy Avalanche driven by 26-year-old Lindsay Berdan of Winthrop collided with a southbound Dodge Intrepid driven by 44-year-old Holly Johnson of Lafayette. The crash happened in the middle of the northbound lane of Highway 15. Berdan and her 2 juvenile passengers were all taken to the New Ulm Medical Center for treatment of minor injuries. Johnson was not hurt.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today