A rural Paynesville man facing a 1st-degree murder charge has still not secured the services of a lawyer to represent him. 81-year-old Delbert Huber is accused of killing 43-year-old Timothy Larson of Albertville in Kandiyohi County on October 8th. Huber and his niece, who holds his power of attorney, told a judge in court on Tuesday that they have a lawyer selected, but are still working on securing a bank loan to hire the lawyer. Huber and his son, 45-year-old Timothy Huber, were indicted by a Kandiyohi County grand jury on November 17th on 1st-degree premeditated murder charges. They also face 2nd-degree intentional and unintentional murder charges for the shooting death of Larson.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today