Sunday’s temperatures broke several old records across southern Minnesota. The National Weather Service’s Michelle Margraf says that Chippewa County warmed up the most, with Montevideo hitting 61-degrees and Milan topping out at 60. In New Ulm, the high temp on Sunday was 48-degrees, not quite breaking the old record high of 50-degrees set back in 1976. In comparison, however, on December 18th of last year in New Ulm the high temp was only 18-degrees…..and there was 18-inches of snow on the ground.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!