A 23-year-old Sleepy Eye Man faces felony drug charges for allegedly selling liquid morphine. Jacob L. Neid was charged with a 1st-degree controlled substance crime on Monday in Brown County Court. He is accused of selling $200 worth of liquid morphine to a drug task force confidential informant after authorities received word that a large amount of the drug had been spotted at a Sleepy Eye residence. Neid was allegedly selling the morphine for $100 an ounce. The informant had been fitted with electronic listening and video devices at the time of the alleged drug purchase.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today