The New Ulm District 88 School Board is scheduled to adopt a revised budget for the current school year this (THU) evening. The budget includes $22.4 million in revenues and $23.8 million in expenditures. In other business, the school board will consider a revised budget for the Cottonwood River Integration Collaborative. The revision is needed after the Redwood Valley School District joined the collaborative. Tonight’s District 88 School Board meeting begins at 7 o’clock at the District Administration Center in New Ulm.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year