Authorities in Marshall are offering a $500 reward for information on an alleged armed robbery at a Marshall convenience store. A white man is his mid-twenties reportedly entered the Cenex-Ampride store in Marshall on Tuesday and demanded money from the clerks while brandishing a knife. The man got away with an undisclosed amount of cash, but no one was injured. The suspect is reportedly five-foot-ten, with facial hair and a medium build. Anyone with information on this crime is asked to call (507)537-7000.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today