A string of burglaries at a campground in Madison Lake last month has now led to felony charges being filed against 3 different men. Several camper trailers were broken into at the Lone Pine Campground, and items stolen included electronics, copper cords used for electrical connections and aluminum from a boat lift. 23-year-old Tyler Thomas William Clayton of Mankato was arrested after attempting to pawn a television reported stolen in the burglaries. He had also allegedly recently been selling copper and aluminum. He was charged with several counts related to the burglaries this week in Blue Earth County Court, along with 26-year-old Ricky Allen-Michael Northrup of Mankato and 22-year-old David Wayne Warden Junior of Madison Lake, who were allegedly bragging about their involvement in the crimes. Clayton and Northrup are both in custody, and an arrest warrant has been issued for Warden.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today